Most green bean recipes call for the beans to be cooked so long that much of the nutrients are lost. In this recipe, they remain completely intact.
Green Bean Almondine
- 4 Cups Greens Beans, French Cut
- 2 Cups Mushrooms, Wiped and Sliced
- 1 Cup Almonds, Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoons Onion, Minced
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1⁄4Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over beans, mushrooms and almonds. Toss well.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours in a dehydrator or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled or just slightly warmed.